The first commercial in human history appeared a long time ago. Today, entire teams of experts work diligently to make products more attractive, delicious, or desirable.
For example, at BMW, up to 36 engineers focus on ensuring that their car doors are closed with a pleasant sound. But here we are not talking about cars.
Instead, we will focus on some of the top advertisers of all: fast food. To create an apparently delicious food image, famous food brands work as hard as car manufacturers.
Creative Side decided to do research in the spirit of “expectations vs. reality” and compared the commercials of well-known brands to the products we actually get from them in their restaurants. Take a look, you will be amazed!
1. Wild Berry pie, McDonald’s
2. Greek Mac, McDonald’s
3. French Fries Standard, McDonald’s
4. Chicken McNuggets, McDonald’s
5. Royal Cheeseburger, McDonald’s
6. Potato Wedges, McDonald’s
7. Big Tasty, McDonald’s
8. Mini Bucket, KFC
9. ITwister Cheese, KFC
10. Bites Teriyaki, KFC
11. Subway Club, SUBWAY
12. Teriyaki Chicken, SUBWAY
13. Chicken and Bacon Ranch Melt, SUBWAY
14. Whopper, Burger King
15. Crispy Chicken, Burger King
16. Cheeseburger, Burger King
Preview photo credit: Roman Zakharchenko