This document is an electronic record under the Information Technology Act of 2000 and should be considered a valid electronic contract. CreativeSide Digital Private Limited is a 2013 Pakistani Companies Act based in Islamabad registered under the trade name ” CreativeSide” (“CreativeSide” or “We” or “We” or “Our”).
Information we collect
- When you use our web platforms, we collect and store your personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information, etc.) provided. by you periodically so that we can customize our web platforms to make your experience safer and easier.
- You can browse the site and/or download the mobile application without revealing your personal information. However, once you provide us with your personal information, it is not anonymous to us.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties in the normal course of business. However, in situations where we are legally required to disclose information to the government or third parties, we will do so.
- If you upload any content on our web platforms in the form of reviews, recommendations, ratings, comments or any other form, that content may contain information that includes personal information and may be available to other users of our web platforms. We will not be responsible for the disclosure and dissemination of such personal information to third parties.
- We have implemented standard measures to protect against unauthorized access and illegal interception of personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that these measures completely eliminate security risks.
- Our web platforms allow you to exchange messages with other people through messaging and email functions. We can store these messages for delivery and allow you to manage them.
- If you are using our mobile application, we can use your mobile device ID (the IMEI number assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize it. We can do this to store your preferences and track the use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies can use device IDs to track the use of our application, track the number of ads published and display the most relevant ads for you. Analysis companies can use mobile IDs to track the use of our applications. We can also view and store the status online or offline of your application.
- If you place an order on our web platforms, we use an online payment gateway operated by a third party and the information you share with us is transferred and shared with that third-party payment gateway operator. This payment operator can also access your online purchase history/details on our web platforms. This external operator uses secure approved payment gateway websites that are digitally encrypted with the greatest possible attention. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security and must be discreet when using it.
Use of your personal information.
- identify yourself as the author of the content you send to the websites;
- fulfill your requests for products and services;
- manage, support, improve and develop our business;
- improve the content and features of our web platforms (how to adapt the content to your interests)
- to allow us to show relevant ads;
- generate and review reports and data and conduct research on our user base usage patterns and web platforms;
- to provide customer assistance.
- fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights under the agreements concluded between you and us, including collection and collection
- and to send information about us and our business.
How we disclose your information
We may disclose your personal information that we collect or provide in the following ways:
We may share your information with external service providers that we use for a variety of purposes, such as sending emails and messages on behalf of other users, sending notifications to your mobile phone on our behalf, helping us analyze your use of our website. Platforms and process and receive payments. Some of our products, services, and databases are hosted by external hosting service providers. We can also use suppliers for other projects, such as conducting research or organizing raffles for us. We may share information about you with these providers only to allow them to perform their services.
Links to third-party platforms
Cookies and other electronic tools.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that allows us to recognize it (for example, as a registered user) when you visit our site, store your preferences and settings, improve your experience by providing content and advertising specific to your interests. , conduct research and analysis, track the use of our web platforms and help with administrative and security functions. A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or transparent GIF) is a small graphic with a unique identifier that is embedded invisibly on a web page (or an online ad or email) and is used to count or track things like activity on a website or impressions of ads or clicks, and access cookies stored on users’ computers. We can also include web beacons in emails or newsletters to determine if the message has been opened and for further analysis.
Data transfer outside your home country
Your information will remain in India. Your information can also be stored, processed and accessed in other countries where we have facilities or where you are. You accept the transfer of your information outside your country, even to India.
Security and information retention.
- We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and usage practices, the characteristics of our web platforms or technological advances. Check this page periodically to see the changes.
- By accessing our web platforms, you accept the terms established in this policy. This policy should always be read together with the Terms and conditions of use of our web platforms. Unless otherwise indicated, the Policy applies to all information we have about you and your account. Any dispute arising out of this Policy will be governed by the laws of India and the Courts of Hyderabad will have exclusive jurisdiction.