Use of Term
Welcome to www.creativeside.me and all creativeside sites (collectively, “the site”)! Registration and use of the site and its services are free. However, we expect you to comply with our rules and regulations as detailed below.
Online privacy for children
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age at the time of registration. If you are not yet 16 years old, send a written form containing the explicit consent of your parents to info@ creativeside.me so that we can accept your registration and receive it in our community. Otherwise, your account is exposed.
Termination of the user agreement
Termination of your agreement by either party will result in a ban or deletion of your account.
- They are received through the contact form of the creativeside.
- Originating from the user whose account is subject to notification or request
- They are under request of site administration confirmed by a message that comes from the email account or phone number associated with the account
Changes to these Terms
creativeside and content security account
You should not misrepresent or assign keywords to the content in a way that is misleading or illegal, even in a way that markets the names or reputation of others, and creativeside may change or delete any description or keyword that you deem inappropriate or illegal, Otherwise, it will probably cause responsibility in the creativeside. You must immediately notify creativeside of any unauthorized use of the content, account or any other security breach.
Responsibility of registered users
When you register an account, publish on the site, publish material on the site, publish links to the site or make available (or allow third parties to produce) material available through the site (any material, “Content”), you are the only one responsible for the content and for any damage resulting from said content. By making the Content available, you declare and warrant that:
- The content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive of the privacy of others, hateful or racial, ethnic or objectionable;
- has fully complied with all third-party licenses related to the Content and has done everything necessary to successfully transmit the required terms to end-users;
- The content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, Trojans or other harmful or destructive content;
- The content is not spam, is not generated by machine or generated randomly, and does not contain any unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party websites or to increase search engine ranking of third-party websites or to perform illegal acts (such as phishing) or misleading recipients as to the source of the material (such as forgery)
- The content is not pornographic or “Suitable for a work environment”, does not contain threats or incites violence against people or entities, and does not violate the rights of privacy or publicity of others;
- its content is not advertised through unwanted email messages, such as spam links from newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your content is not named in a way that induces your readers to think that you are another person or a company. For example, the URL or name of your content is not the name of a person other than you or a company other than yours;
Responsibility of website visitors
creativeside has not reviewed and may not review all material, including computer software, published on the Site and, therefore, may not be responsible for such material, its content, use or effects. When operating the site, creativeside does not represent or imply endorsing the published material, nor does it believe that such material is accurate, useful or harmful. creativeside disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from the use by site visitors or any download made by visitors of the published content.
Violation of terms
Content posted on other sites
We do not review and cannot review all material, including computer software, available through the websites and web pages to which creativeside is linked, and the link to creativeside. creativeside has no control over these sites and pages that are not creativeside and is not responsible for their content or use. When linking to a non- creativeside site or page, creativeside does not represent or imply endorsing that site or website. creativeside disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from the use of non-creativeside sites and pages.
Copyright infringement and DMCA policy
Because creativeside asks others to respect their intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the material found or linked by creativeside violates your copyright, we recommend that you notify creativeside in accordance with the creativeside copyright policy. The creativeside will respond to all these notices, even as necessary or appropriate, removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. creativeside will terminate the access and use of the Site by a visitor if, under appropriate circumstances, it is determined that the visitor is a repeat infringer of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of creativeside or others.
This Agreement does not transfer from creativeside to you any creativeside or intellectual property of a third party, and all rights, titles, and interests in such properties will remain (between the parties) only with creativeside. creativeside, the creativeside logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with or the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of creativeside or creative side Licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the site may be trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the site does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or use other studio portals or third-party trademarks.
creativeside reserves the right to display advertisements on the site and its content.
Disclaimer of warranties
The site is provided “as is”. creativeside and its suppliers and licensors hereby waive all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither creativeside nor its suppliers and licensors guarantee that the site will be error-free or that access to the site will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download or obtain content or services through the Site, at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall creativeside, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any object of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or interruption of the use or loss or corruption of data. creativeside is not responsible for any failure or delay due to problems beyond their reasonable control.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and disclaim creativeside, its contractors, and licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents of and against each and every claim and expense.
Jurisdiction and disputes
All legal relationships between creativeside and you are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. If any dispute arises regarding the User Agreement that cannot be resolved amicably, it should be referred to the court of competent jurisdiction in the Netherlands.