The term “dichotomy” means division into 2 mutually exclusive opposite parts. Dichotomous thinking is typical of the human brain. This helps us classify, evaluate, and analyze the world around us.
Therefore, it is no wonder that we see more and more ‘There are 2 types of people’ that compile images that divide people into 2 groups according to all possible criteria, from how we squeeze toothpaste out of the tube to how we eat pizza.
Here at Creative Side, we collected some fun pictures that vividly demonstrate that there are 2 types of girls. What class are you from
We met these girls at parties:
1. Classics of fairy tales vs. 21st-century interpretation
2. Queens of prom vs Queen of the pajama party
3. Try to look beautiful in the photo vs Try to understand who you are
4. Beautiful tennis player vs Twice as pretty banana
5. Bad girls vs Good cookies
6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Garters vs Dedication to your favorite cartoon
7. Halloween costume vs Halloween Hulk-a-mania
8. Being pizza vs Wanting pizza
We see them in playgrounds and swimming pools:
9. Wear sexy shorts vs Wear team uniform
10. Handstand master vs PE lesson skipper
11. Save her life vs. Save her opportunity
Or just in everyday life:
12. In-office vs Still at home
And it all starts in childhood:
13. Eager to see more dinosaurs vs Eager to forget you’ve just seen one
Which of these photos do you find more fun? Tell us in the comments!
Preview photo credit acidcow.com, acidcow.com