The longest hair in the world measures 5,627 meters! It takes a lot of effort to make your hair grow, even if you’re not trying to grow a lot. Those who try to let their hair grow and improve their condition will understand.
And if you want to lengthen your hair, even a little, you may need to use some tricks to achieve the desired results.
Meet Sushmita, a haircare guru and one of India’s most popular rising stars on video blogging.
We are crazy about her long and lush hair. All the women in our team are eager to try their hair care recipes and improve growth.
1. Use Aloe Vera Juice
Is there an aloe vera plant that has a boring existence in a pot somewhere in your house? It’s time to use it better! Aloe Vera juice stimulates hair growth and is useful for treating the scalp.
- Snip off a few aloe leaves.
- Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
- Massage the juice into the hair roots. The use of massage movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
- Leave the mask for at least two hours. If you want you can leave it all night.
2. Prepare A Panthenol Mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin B5 which, when introduced into the skin, is transformed into pantothenic acid, a chemical known to normalize the condition of the epidermis. Its properties include the restoration of hair follicles and the prevention of hair loss.
- Wash the hair as usual.
- Apply panthenol (foam or gel) to clean the hair, focusing your attention on the roots.
- You can also apply panthenol throughout the hair to straighten it and eliminate static electricity.
3. Rinse Your Scalp With Cold Water After Washing
Try to make it a habit. Coldwater closes pores and improves blood circulation, which leads to faster hair growth. As an added benefit, your hair will be noticeably brighter.
- Rinse hair normally.
- After using a conditioner or mask, wash your hair with cold water.
4. Wash The Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar
Doing this twice a month will be enough. Apple cider vinegar activates hair follicles, an indispensable service that will help you in your search for lush hair.
- Wash the hair.
- Use apple cider vinegar instead of a hair conditioner.
- Do not rinse – Unlike wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar does not have a strong smell.
5. Treat Your Scalp With Protein Masks
Here is a good trick to combat protein shortages:
- Take two eggs at room temperature.
- Separate egg whites from yolks. Beat the whites and apply them to the roots of your hair.
- For greater effect, you can wrap your head with polyethylene and wear a warm hat.
6. Try An Egg And Cognac Mask
Eggs are full of protein, while brandy contains tannins that help to have thicker and fuller hair and stimulate growth.
- Get two eggs and a glass of brandy.
- Beat the ingredients with a fork or put them in a blender and apply the resulting mixture to the hair roots.
- Add olive oil if you want to apply the mask over the entire length; This will provide smoothness and ease of handling to the hair. Sushmita uses this technique to design and create elaborate hairstyles.
7. Use Essential Oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on the hair follicles, providing the scalp with a large number of vitamins and herbal components.
- Mix the essential oils mentioned above or add them to a coconut oil mask.
- Apply the mixture to the hair roots. Wait 2-3 hours.
- To wash an oil mask properly, rinse the head twice with normal shampoo or once with an alkaline shampoo for deep cleaning.