We all dream of healthy, soft, and shiny hair, but a lot of our usual care can damage and weaken our hair. Some of them are things that we do automatically, without thinking, but they affect the health of our hair.
We would like to share 20 simple but great habits that you can use to protect your hair and help it grow healthy and strong.
20. Dampen your hair with a little pure white vinegar after using the shampoo and let it work for a few minutes before rinsing. Your hair will look shinier and brighter from the first time you try this.
19. Once a month, use a natural mask made from avocado.
18. Wash your hair with raw egg yolks instead of shampoo. Although it may seem strange, this natural product hydrates your hair better than many commercial beauty products, without weakening it.
17. Don’t wash your hair too often. This will remove an excess amount of oil from your scalp that your hair needs for its nutrition and growth.
16. Use a sulfate-free shampoo. Sulfate is one of the most damaging agents that removes natural moisture from hair. There are dozens of sulfate-free products on the market that will help you take care of and strengthen your hair.
15. Braid your hair loosely before you go to sleep. It will give you beautiful beach waves in the morning, it will prevent your hair from tangling and breaking when you move while you sleep, and it will make it grow faster.
14. Massage your scalp every day with a wooden bristle brush to activate blood circulation in this area and stimulate hair growth.
13. Protect your hair from the sun. You can use sunscreens or special products to style your hair in the summer, which will protect your hair from chlorine and saltwater.
12. Don’t blow dry your hair too often. Let it dry naturally or use a drying lotion or leave-in conditioner to protect your hair from heat.
11. Dry your hair thoroughly before going to bed, if you don’t want bad hair when you wake up. Wet hair is much more delicate and prone to breaking.
10. Avoid heat curlers, such as hot straighteners or curling irons, and never use them without a heat protectant spray. The high temperatures of these devices weaken the hair fibers.
9. Argan oil has many beneficial effects on hair. Use for split ends and dry scalp or as a leave-in conditioner.
8. Do not brush your hair when it is wet, it weakens it and makes it more susceptible to breakage. Instead, use a wide-tooth comb while showering after applying the hair conditioner.
7. Do not dye or bleach your hair. Dyes contain strong chemicals, such as ammonia, that cause significant damage to hair and can also cause burns to the scalp.
6. Use a satin or silk pillowcase for your bed. This material will reduce the damage to your hair by not pulling or holding it like ordinary pillowcases do when you turn over and shake it at night.
5. If you have damaged hair that is prone to split ends, you should trim it every eight weeks to keep it healthy.
4. Take biotin. This vitamin promotes the growth of nails and hair and facilitates the regeneration of the skin.
3. Relax! Nothing damages your hair more than stress. As much as you take care of yourself, if you don’t reduce your stress levels, your hair will never look as beautiful as it could be.
2. Eat well. Your hair is nourished by everything you eat. If you avoid proteins, natural fats, and vitamins in your diet, your hair will suffer.
1. Feed your hair regularly with natural or commercial masks, rich in vitamins and oils.
Preview photo credit depositphotos