Do you have pain all over your body and don’t understand why? This may not just be simple fatigue, but fibromyalgia as well, a mysterious illness that doctors around the world are still arguing about.
How does it arise? Does it even exist? The only thing doctors agree on is that it is time to take care of your health without delay.
We suggest that we figure out what’s what together. Important: check yourselves with the map at the end of the article. One more minute of your time can be decisive for your health.
- You have persistent pain for more than 3 months.
- Fatigue and stiffness are especially severe in the morning.
- Has a broken sleep pattern.
- The pain in some parts of the body is more intense than in others.
- You are plagued by headaches.
- Your periods are very painful.
- You feel discomfort in the intestines and when urinating.
- It is weather dependent and reacts to hot and cold, strong odors and noise.
- Your body temperature can rise for no reason.
- You have unexplained sensations in your body, especially in your extremities: numbness, burning, swelling, etc.
- You often have a hard time concentrating and remembering things.
- You are constantly angry or depressed.
It’s not a disease, just subjective sensations.
On the contrary, fibromyalgia is one of the most common diseases of the musculoskeletal system. However, there are many unanswered questions about this, even among doctors. For one thing, what exactly causes this is not yet known.
It only threatens elderly women.
It’s not so bad. The pain is tolerable.
This is also not true: attacks of pain can even lead to disability. Also, there is a possibility that fibromyalgia increases the risk of stroke, especially in young people.
What To DO
First and foremost: consult a doctor.
Only a doctor can determine if you really have fibromyalgia and prescribe the correct treatment.
As a general rule, pain relievers and anti-inflammatories are prescribed to treat fibromyalgia. Antidepressants may also be prescribed.
Physical activity, massage, and other procedures.
This can restore mobility to your body. In Japan, for example, short cryotherapy sessions are used. Sports are also a must, but only in moderation. Yoga or swimming would be a good option.
Restoration of emotional balance.
Anything that alleviates negative attitudes and depression has a positive effect, direct or indirect. According to doctors, even pet therapy can reduce the symptoms of the disease.
Pain Points Map: Be Sure To Check Yourselves
Press the marked points: as a rule, the resulting pain is dull and shallow, and its focal area is not very large. The main sign of a possible disease is the symmetrical arrangement of the points. If everything matches, don’t put off seeing your doctor!
Preview photo credit depositphotos