Lose Fat Faster: If you are trying to lose weight for health reasons or want to get back to dressing in this pair of jeans that probably shrunk in the wash, you will need a little scientific knowledge, patience and a positive side of the body.
Getting rid of excess fat is often difficult and time-consuming. At CreativeSide, we found 7 simple tricks that are sure to help you reach your goal faster.
How To Lose Fat Faster
Make sure you drink enough water. It helps your body eliminate waste and stay at the right temperature. Dehydration makes it difficult for the body to control its temperature and burn stored fat, as it uses that fat to maintain balance. These are the best times to drink water:
- Drink a glass of warm water as soon as you get up in the morning.
- Room-temperature water before meals.
- When exercising, drink a glass of freshwater half an hour before exercising, take a sip every 15 minutes during activity, and another glass at the end.
- Fill your stomach with water when you feel like eating.
- If you are thirsty, it is a symptom of dehydration, so drink as much water as you want.
- Drink cold water mid-morning and mid-afternoon to expend energy.
- Drink before bed. This maintains metabolism and prevents heart problems.
Switching to a low carb diet will help you burn fat because you will be taking a reduced amount of insulin, which is also a fat-storage hormone. Choose carbohydrates that have a low or medium glycemic index, such as:
- Raw oats
- Pasta, rice, and brown bread
The amount should be half a cup and only one serving a day.
A fast metabolism means burning more calories and more pounds. The best way to speed up your metabolism and tone your body is a good workout. Adding a few weights to your workout routine will make training more effective and help your metabolism stay higher for hours after exercise.
Amino acids are the key to the development of muscle tissue. The foods with the highest amount of amino acids are the ones that are richest in protein. If you want to burn fat, it is essential to include protein-rich foods in every meal, without going overboard. The best sources of protein are:
- Boiled eggs
- Fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, and tuna.
- Turkey and chicken breast
- Fat-free red meat
- Dairy products, such as cottage cheese or yogurt
It may seem strange, but your body needs fats to produce the hormones that make it burn fat: testosterone and growth hormones. However, not all fats are created equal. The key is to replace bad fats with good fats. Forget about burgers and fries – your diet should include only healthy fats that can be found in:
- Canola, olive, sunflower and corn oils
- Tuna, salmon, and sardines
- Walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts
Eating too much saturated fat can raise blood cholesterol, but that doesn’t mean you should completely eliminate saturated fat from your diet if it comes from sources like:
- Peanut butter
- Coconut oil
These are the foods you should eat if you want to cleanse and detoxify your body naturally:
You can also make detox drinks. Here are four great fat-free drink recipes.
People with a normal or slow metabolism will not have the lowest level of fat if they do not do at least 40 to 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.
Another option is HIIT (high-intensity interval training), which can be done in less time, with excellent results. For example:
- Burpees (30 seconds). Start standing. Bring your hands to the floor, right in front of your feet. Jump your feet into a plank position. Do a lizard and put your feet back in your hands. From this position, jump as high as you can.
- Rest (1 minute).
- High knees (30 seconds). Raise and lower one knee at a time, as if running instead. Bring your knees to your hip. Keep your thighs parallel to the floor. Change your legs and leave as soon as possible.
- Rest (1 minute).
- Monkeys jumping (30 seconds).
- Rest (1 minute and a half).
- Squat (30 seconds). Keep your spine upright. Concentrate on keeping your knees in line with your feet while squatting. Squat down until your hips are lower than your knees.
- Rest (1 minute to a minute and a half).