Contrary to popular opinion, eating some dark chocolate before training has a positive influence on the body. In addition, it improves metabolism and offers more energy. Also, the idea that working out at home is not effective is false.
We analyzed which cardio exercises can give you the best results in the shortest amount of time and we found out how to do them correctly.
Best Cardio Workout Burn Most Calories
This exercise is amazing because, in just 10 minutes, it burns over 100 calories. Burpees use almost your entire body: arm muscles, chest muscles, quadriceps, glutes, and abs.
This exercise improves your endurance and does not require any specific equipment.
How to do it:
- Squat and place your palms on the ground in front of you.
- Jump back into a push-up position.
- Do a push-up and quickly return to the squat position.
- Jump up and try to stretch your arms as high as you can (you can even clap above your head).
- Repeat. In 1 minute, you can do about 20 burpees. Start with a small number of repetitions, depending on how physically prepared you are, and gradually increase that number.
In kickboxing, you don’t need a partner: all the punches are aimed into the air and there are dynamic and static exercises. In 60 minutes, kickboxing burns 350 to 450 calories.
This exercise helps to strengthen your muscles and lose extra inches, makes your heart healthier, and increases your endurance.
How to do:
Place your feet shoulder-width apart, with your arms at your sides and your wrists close to your chest.
With your right leg, push forward a half and with your right elbow, strike to the side. Keep your arms parallel to the ground and return to the starting position.
Simultaneously strike with the left arm and left leg laterally. Remember to control your knees: you must keep them straight.
Do 2 reps for each leg. After 45 seconds, take a 15-second break.
This is a more complex exercise that burns a lot of calories. Additionally, you can also improve your muscle coordination and keep your cardiovascular system toned.
How to do:
- Put your arms up.
- Lift your left knee and lower your arms at the same time.
- Pull your knee up to your chest, bend your arms at the elbows and pull them down.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Do one repetition per minute for each side. Try to increase the speed of the exercise gradually.
To get the results you want with this and other exercises, you must combine them with different diets. The right food will not only make you fitter, but also much healthier.
And if you do these exercises with a trainer, you will get the best possible results.
Do you exercise at home? Do you think exercising at home can be as effective as going to the gym?